instagram
whatsapp

Coming Soon 2021

logolarge

Laguna Flying S.r.l.
Via Arturo Massolo 10 | 90146 Palermo | Italy
lagunaflying-prebooking@skynext.it 

 

Pre-book your flight for free now!

Subscribe to the newsletter

EFFETTUAILPRE-BOOKINGDELTUOVOLOOGGI.EGRATISESENZAIMPEGNO

instagram
whatsapp

WE ARE ALMOST THERE

Proceed to the pre-booking of your flight and reserve a seat on board today. It is free and without obligation.


Once your request is sent, you will not be required to pay any amount for the service.


Six months before your flight, you will have to pay 30%, and three months before the remaining 70%.


The total amount is 299.00 € per person for each flight, but if you pre-book today, you will be entitled for a discount of 20% of the total.


It won't be just a flight, but a unique and exclusive experience that will allow you to see Sicily from a completely different perspective. We will use the airfields to connect those cities that were reachable until now only by land or by sea, which will allow our customers to drastically reduce travel times. Just let us know the international landing airport in Sicily (Palermo, Catania, Trapani or Comiso) and your flight will be organized from there.


If you decide not to fly with us you will not be charged if the cancellation occurs before the deadline of six months from the scheduled date of your flight, which you will need to notify us. You can decide the date and the destination up to six months in advance, your seat on board will already be guaranteed if you have done the pre-booking.


To access this offer, fill out the form attached below.

Pre-booking Form

Create Website with flazio.com | Free and Easy Website Builder

See full screen